Monday, April 9, 2012

R O S E.

Dress and bag; Vintage. Shoes; Unknown.

Every girl claims to have that one piece that she 'wears to death', this dress is mine. I bought it over a year ago from a vintage store and every time I wear it new holes in the silk appear. It's such a shame too because as you can see it's a stunning dress with the most exquisite pattern, but sadly it's on its last legs, only to be worn in future for the purpose of pictures. I have definitely noticed lately that I've been embracing prints a lot more, I guess it's because as the months get colder the colour palette's get duller and this is my way of rebelling against it. But whatever the reason I am loving the vibrant explosion that is currently happening inside my wardrobe. I never thought I was a big print person but now I find myself clashing prints all over the shop, even down to more subtle clashes like the floral print on this vintage bag. What can I say I'm a print connoisseur clearly. I hope you all had magnificent Easters and spent it with family and the one's you love. We've got some exciting stuff coming up over the next few weeks, so prepare yourselves for a roller coaster ride of blogging fun!

8 comments:

  1. That is such a beautiful dress, I can see why you've worn it so much! Love your heels too!


    Hope you had a very happy Easter

    AwayFromTheBlue.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. The print on this dress is stunning - once it dies, you should definitely try to create something with the fabric.
    It's too good to let go.
    Gems x

    Australian Fashion Review Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love your shoes!

    xO Kristen
    http://thereviewstudio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful photos!!! I am in love with your dress- the backdrop of your photos is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress is gorgeous on you, I can see why you love it so much!
    xoxo,
    - Irina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Laura,
    I am Tarah of Tarah and the City. I found your blog and I love your whimiscal take on fashion. Vintage everything is definitely your niche. This dress is really lovely, I can see why your would love it. I bet it is really comfortable too! I am your new follower. Keep up the good work.
    Always,
    Tarah and the City


    http://www.tarahandthecity.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I know everyone says this but I actually do read all of your comments, (and appreciate every single one) and if you ask any questions I'll try my very best to answer it. However I will not respond to any 'Follow Me' comments, and any comments that appear to be blatant spam will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...