Wednesday, April 11, 2012

G O O D. W E E K E N D

Image courtesy of Fashion Weekend.

I know that before I became a blogger I was desperate to find a way into the Fashion Industry, this time last year I was waiting with bated breath for the RAFW official schedule to be released only to have my dreams crushed when I realised it was an industry only event. Cue the arrival of Fashion Weekend, situated conveniently after FW it is the answer for all you girls itching to get a piece of some fashion action. Even though this year I'm lucky enough to be attending MBFWA as a member of the media, I'm still super excited to hitting up Fashion Weekend for the third year in a row. Looking at the designers that will be showing and selling there I can tell 2012 is going to be bigger and better than previous years, and in an exciting turn of events this years Fashion Weekend will showcase some exciting vintage brands who will be selling from the event all the weekend!
I promise you won't be disappointed with a ticket purchase! AND as just an added incentive to get your butts there, Fashion Weekend are offering WITV readers the opportunity to save $10 off the DOOR PRICE on all tickets (excluding VIP); simply click here and enter the password EASTER. Sounds like a pretty good weekend to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I know everyone says this but I actually do read all of your comments, (and appreciate every single one) and if you ask any questions I'll try my very best to answer it. However I will not respond to any 'Follow Me' comments, and any comments that appear to be blatant spam will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...