Sunday, May 15, 2011

A Q U A







Shirt, skirt, bow tie and bag; Vintage. Shoes; NewLook

So this is what I wore as I walked around Fashion Weekend on Saturday. I had meant to post photos of all the shows, but stupid me I forgot to document which clothes belong to which designers. So unfortunately there are a bunch of photos that I just can't place in my mind! It's super silly of me and I feel like a dumb dumb.

Anyway, so as you guys might know I am currently going through an obsession with maxi skirts, so of course I wore one to FW. I couldn't believe how unbelievably comfortable all day, apart from a few nasty blisters of course, which always seem unavoidable when I wear heels. I know it sounds silly but I'm actually in love with this wall I posed in front of, the colour matched my skirt so wonderfully!
Anyway, I'm very grateful to Shop Til' You Drop for hosting such a great event, and I can't wait to go again next year!

6 comments:

  1. This skirt is so beautiful. Where is it from? I've been trying to find one to add to my wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Odette. This skirt is actually vintage I got it from a charity store, and it doesn't have a tag so I can't even tell you the brand. I'm sorry! We have some vintage skirtd available in our store though. Check out http://www.etsy.com/shop/wrinkleintimevintage

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for your comment! I love these photos :) seriously not many people can pull off vintage (i dont think i can) and your outfit is so lovely! also if you haven't already, I would love for you to enter my Dior giveaway as it helps me win this really big blogging competition :) even if you dont want to enter, i would still super appreciate your vote. thanks dear :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there! I just loved your blog!

    Following you from Portugal*


    http://fashionviktima.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. So BEAUTIFUL! the whole entire everything

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a great job here! The vintage style/life is a thing that I most love! Great great great! I'm without words to say how much I liked your blog! For sure I follow you on bloglovin'!

    Kisses,
    Cris.

    ReplyDelete

I know everyone says this but I actually do read all of your comments, (and appreciate every single one) and if you ask any questions I'll try my very best to answer it. However I will not respond to any 'Follow Me' comments, and any comments that appear to be blatant spam will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...