Saturday, May 14, 2011

F A S H I O N W E E K E N D







TV Screens in show/Sequential list of designers in show/Front row smiles/I need these shoes in my cupboard....now/Front row 'Fash Pack'/Final Walk

For any of you guys following my twitter. You would know that today I traveled up to Sydney to attend one of the days of Fashion Weekend hosted by Shop Til' You Drop Magazine. These are just a few quick shots for you guys and tomorrow I've got a huge amount of photos of the shows to post and then some photos of some lovely ladies that we snapped walking around.

Fashion Weekend can be summed up in just three small titles. Sore feet. Designer discount shopping. Fantastic day. I cannot wait till next year, hopefully it will be even bigger and better than this year was!

Oh and also, we've got an old blog post, that is now technically new since blogger removed it and placed it back up. So go check it out and comment!

1 comment:

  1. This looks so amazing, and so much fun! I'm so jealous! I also totally adore the detail on the bottom of the skirt in the fourth photo xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I know everyone says this but I actually do read all of your comments, (and appreciate every single one) and if you ask any questions I'll try my very best to answer it. However I will not respond to any 'Follow Me' comments, and any comments that appear to be blatant spam will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...