Wednesday, May 11, 2011

S H A G G Y






Trousers; Brand unknown. Shoes; Therapy Shoes. Coral sweater; Vintage Wombat. Poncho; Vintage. Belt; Vintage. Watch; Adina. Necklace; Vintage

As winter gets closer and closer, my outfits seem to get thicker and thicker. Which I suppose makes perfect sense really. Anyway, I found this wonderfully warm poncho tucked away in my mums cupboard and I knew as soon as I saw it that it was going to be one of the cosiest things I've ever worn. It's part poncho, part cape, part carpet (you know the ones nan's always seem to have inside their bathrooms). I was a little apprehensive pairing wide leg trousers with such a baggy poncho because I thought I might look a little bag ladyesque, but I was actually quite pleased with the end result.

If you follow me on twitter then you'll know that I'm a performer in a variety show in my town called Entertainers. Tonight is our opening night and I'd be lying if I said I was only a little excited. In about an hour I'll be putting on my dressing gown and slathering some stage makeup on and then in just over 2hrs the lights will dim and the music will start! I hope if you're reading this you're wishing me luck!

1 comment:

  1. I love this cape on you. So chic. I am now following

    www.carmenvogue.com

    ReplyDelete

I know everyone says this but I actually do read all of your comments, (and appreciate every single one) and if you ask any questions I'll try my very best to answer it. However I will not respond to any 'Follow Me' comments, and any comments that appear to be blatant spam will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...