Friday, April 1, 2011

P A R I S - PART UN

Don't have anything incredibly exciting to say just thought you guys might want to know that our plane arrived in Paris safe and sound this morning.

Don't have any photos as of yet because the wifi access in our hotel is poor to say the least. Will scope out some good internet cafes tomorrow and park myself there with my beret, poodle, croissant and espresso.

Don't forget to enter our giveaway if you haven't already. I'm hoping to bring home some exciting Parisian prizes for you all.

Also if any of you live/travel to Paris and know some excellent shopping places that won't require me to sell my vital organs, I'd very much appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I know everyone says this but I actually do read all of your comments, (and appreciate every single one) and if you ask any questions I'll try my very best to answer it. However I will not respond to any 'Follow Me' comments, and any comments that appear to be blatant spam will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...