Tuesday, April 26, 2011

L O O K B O O K








This isn't the official look book, because we're still having arguments about how to present that one. These are just a couple of shots that I loved but unfortunately didn't make the cut! I'd love to hear your opinions on styling and our choice of locations! We're very excited about this look book it's like our baby. So we hope all these beautiful shots encourage you to go out and take your own photos and then show them to us! We'd actually really love to do a segment about our readers, so send us some of your shots!

We also, just quietly, hope this encourages you to go buy buy buy. Keep clothes on our backs and food in our bellies!

Also just letting anyone reading this about our new giveaway (link located on sidebar), wouldn't want anyone to miss out so make sure you enter!

1 comment:

I know everyone says this but I actually do read all of your comments, (and appreciate every single one) and if you ask any questions I'll try my very best to answer it. However I will not respond to any 'Follow Me' comments, and any comments that appear to be blatant spam will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...