Thursday, April 7, 2011

I T S L O V E







Cigarette pants; thrifted vintage. Flats; Kmart. Blouse; thrifted. Trench coat; thrifted vintage. Cardigan; Vintage Suzanne Grae. Belt; thrifted. Necklace; Equip

There are exciting things happening here at WITV, along with some lovely clothes to add to the shop as soon as I get home. I also have a whirl wind Melbourne trip in mind. As well as all this we have some exciting collaborations coming up that will result in you guys getting lots of goodies and free stuff, also some exciting new 'Blogger of the Weeks' coming up as well as something else that we have planned for you, but in regards to the last one my lips are sealed!

This is an outfit that I wore to the Louvre last week when I was still in Paris -sad face- I've been going through a 'pants' phase lately, and find myself trawling online stores late at night searching for the perfect pair. I've yet to find a pair that I'm completely happy with, but I shall continue searching

I miss France already. I think it's safe to say I'm head over heels for Paris, it was a quick and sordid love affair and I can't wait to return and fling myself back into his waiting arms.

One last note, if you're a new follower and haven't entered our giveaway, please do I wouldn't want you to miss out!

Don't forget to follow us on Twitter and 'Like' us on Facebook

2 comments:

  1. i love those pants they are such a lovely color!


    <3 steffy
    Steffys Pros and Cons

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those trousers are perfection. The colour, the cut, the fit. They're flawless. And isn't Paris to die for? Its so clichéd, yet so true.

    ReplyDelete

I know everyone says this but I actually do read all of your comments, (and appreciate every single one) and if you ask any questions I'll try my very best to answer it. However I will not respond to any 'Follow Me' comments, and any comments that appear to be blatant spam will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...