Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I lost my mind long ago...down that yellow oh brick road

Hi all.

Today was quite a lovely day. I had loads of fun. I went and had yet another rompus time in the grass. I also photographed lots of new things for the shop which are now up and available at http://www.etsy.com/shop/wrinkleintimevintage And guys even if you don't buy something yourself, I would really appreciate any way in which you can spread the word :). Friends, family, random people on the street. They're ALL welcome.

Anyway, so I'm super ridiculously excited about tomorrow because I am heading to the city and hopefully will return with some beautiful items to add to the shop.

Now, I sort of half attempted to make a picture story with these but I doubt anyone will get it, so lets just introduce it as 'Laura's romp in the grass take two'. If you're feeling creative feel free to make up a story to go with the pictures and posting it as a comment. Most creative gets a hug and a cookie from me





No comments:

Post a Comment

I know everyone says this but I actually do read all of your comments, (and appreciate every single one) and if you ask any questions I'll try my very best to answer it. However I will not respond to any 'Follow Me' comments, and any comments that appear to be blatant spam will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...