Monday, February 7, 2011

A romp in the grass...

Because its been so freaking hot lately, myself and the rest of my family have taken a firm stand against mowing. And so because of this temporary strike there is this wonderful paddock full of unmowed grass just asking to be rolled in.

So I put on one of our WITV skirts and took photos. This skirt isn't available for sale YET but will be very soon.




I just adore this skirt because it makes me think of all things wonderful, like circuses, spring, candy canes and ceramic mugs.

7 comments:

  1. wow! lovely skirt and lace! also your clogs are great too..
    I am following you now <3

    http://iflyastarship.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore everything about what you're wearing here :) Like you said, it reminds me of circuses and spring! That lace jacket is especially beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou so much both of you! The lace cardigan was my mums when she was my age. I was so delighted when I found it hiding in the back of the cupboard

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! I am so glad I stumbled upon your blog! I'm loving this entire outfit! I've been searching for a belt like yours - a big, buckle belt - but can't seem to find it anywhere! Is that crochet? If it is, then it's very in vogue! :)

    Love it!

    thebilletdoux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oona- Yes its lace crotchet. Its real vintage, it was my mums.

    Rosa- Thankyou so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just so you all know guys. The vintage red and white skirt pictured here is now available for sale at: http://www.etsy.com/shop/wrinkleintimevintage

    ReplyDelete

I know everyone says this but I actually do read all of your comments, (and appreciate every single one) and if you ask any questions I'll try my very best to answer it. However I will not respond to any 'Follow Me' comments, and any comments that appear to be blatant spam will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...