Friday, July 1, 2011

T O W E R

Skirt; Paradisco. Patchwork Scarf; Vintage. Cardigan; Solo. Blouse; Jay Jays


So I'd been pondering buying these shoes ever since I first saw Margaret from Shine By Three wearing them. So I finally bit the bullet and purchused them online with a little bit of my leftover birthday money. They arrived in a very speedy fashion and I literally ripped the box open and shoved them on my feet. Despite the fact that they're the tallest shoes I own thus far, and I teeter just a teensy bit, my love for them knows no bounds. But I'd like to point out that in two of these photos I am airborne and I would have given my landing a 10 out of 10 so I suppose I'm not that bad in them! What makes jumping in these photos even funner is my new skirt! I was thrilled when I finally got it off lay buy! You may remember I had another black skirt that I got from a thrift store, but unfortunately it fell apart so the hunt was on for a new one. I actually think I prefer this to my old one because of the beautiful accordion pleats and the fact that the entire thing is completely sheer (I'm wearing tights underneath it) I think sheer and suede is a match made in heaven, and you all know how many sheer skirts I have! So I suppose I'll continue wearing these shoes until the soles fall off, I guess I just won't be practicing gymnastics in them anytime soon.

13 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL SKIRT!!! love love love love love

    natalie

    http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVELY LOVELY skirt, beautiful with the shoes!

    cheers,
    --Megan//The Martian Tide

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that look. beautiful skirt. Happy jumping.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. in love with your skirt!!!
    following you now!!!
    xx henry

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing outfit! every little piece and detail! :O

    ReplyDelete
  6. i really like the square heel of them and the cold-nude shade! teams nicely with your top and your patchwork scarf is really something!

    great look!

    x Lauren
    youronlyblackswan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute! Love the pleated skirt!

    xoxo Denise

    http://allthingsnew-denise.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful! Absolutely love the skirt! And the shoes are amazing!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks guys! The shoes are really something, my new favourites. Hopefully I'll find somewhere a little more practical to wear them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this outfit!!!!

    Xoxo
    Larita

    www.laritasmkup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE that skirt. Like so much, I need one of my own!! that scarf is also sooo cute!!!

    http://mythriftedcloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I know everyone says this but I actually do read all of your comments, (and appreciate every single one) and if you ask any questions I'll try my very best to answer it. However I will not respond to any 'Follow Me' comments, and any comments that appear to be blatant spam will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...