Tuesday, June 28, 2011

N E W



Being winter here in Australia I thought it was only fitting to update the store with a couple of cozy knits to get you through the colder nights. As well as those we've got a few dresses and skirts as well! As you all know I love nothing more than a good cardigan and I'll admit I did have trouble parting with that amazing yellow one with the blue baubles, I just love thinking about the person who took the time and effort to make such a unique piece of clothing! In fact most of the knits we've got in store at the moment have obviously been handmade, and I love thinking that a piece of clothing that has obviously had a lot of love poured into it gets a  new life through my shop!
So go and explore all our new listings!

1 comment:

  1. i'd love to help. :) i just liked your photo! hope you win! let me know! :)

    http://www.theapplesofmyeye-carina.blogspot.com

    maybe you could give my blog a visit too! followed you!

    ReplyDelete

I know everyone says this but I actually do read all of your comments, (and appreciate every single one) and if you ask any questions I'll try my very best to answer it. However I will not respond to any 'Follow Me' comments, and any comments that appear to be blatant spam will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...