Monday, June 6, 2011

F I E L D S O F G O L D


Running through fields of overgrown grass with baby blue skies and a baby blue dress...just your average Sunday really. I literally squealed aloud when I saw this dress the other day at a charity store, it's just so dang perty! I mean the colour, the cut, the gorgeous little capey thing at the back, there is nothing not to like about it! If I had to choose one dress to keep forever and pass down to grandchildren and what not, this might just be it.
 I was originally planning on shooting this dress in a forest somewhere but I found this field the other day and knew it HAD to be here, the blue contrasts so nicely with the yellow grass. Normally I wouldn't specifically search for a location but I thought this dress was so special it deserved its own private photo shoot!

I'm still tossing up whether or not to put it in the shop, I mean I would probably never wear it out anywhere, but I don't think I can bear to part with it!

Don't forget to enter our latest giveaway.

Follow us on TwitterBloglovin' and Facebook.

15 comments:

  1. I would have bought that dress too such a pretty colour.I have lots of 80s dresses but none that colour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a lovely cobalt blue colour! the location really does bring it to life!

    x Lauren
    youronlyblackswan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful dress! (I totally understand keeping it but not wearing it)

    http://unjourdejaune.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely color dress! I think you should keep it, not every dress makes you want to pass it down through generations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful dress and I love the new look of the blog :)

    you look so happy

    xoxo,
    daisy

    imjustdaisy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic!!!!;D *_*

    www.paolinasspace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look like alice in wonderland :D
    visit and follow mine..
    allysachais.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the location of these photos, and the color of that dress is amazing

    Shasie
    Enter My Niqué Cosmetics Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a great dress!! Beautiful color and shape!! Would be so fun to wear it around town "just because"!! :)

    http://sweetandsassy-sherry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. The dress is perfect for field. Great photos! and nice dress. :)

    PS: Now following you hope you will visit my page and follow too :) have a nice day

    ellenreviews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. your blog is super cute and the photos are amazing! this blue dress is so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  12. such a lovely dress.

    I wouldnt wear it either for fear it would fade over time but I would definitely keep it, for my grandkids to find and love!

    Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So pretty! These photos deserve to be framed and hung up somewhere. I especially love the fourth one! What camera do you use?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey Beautiful dress! I'm loving ur blog! I love the last pic of yours. Keep up the good work. Following you!

    Check out my Fashion Blog! VivaLaVida7.blogspot.com xXx ♥

    ReplyDelete

I know everyone says this but I actually do read all of your comments, (and appreciate every single one) and if you ask any questions I'll try my very best to answer it. However I will not respond to any 'Follow Me' comments, and any comments that appear to be blatant spam will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...