Monday, May 16, 2011

C O H E N E T S A B I N E

When I saw this it was well and truly love at first sight. Simple maxi dress with a sweetheart neckline and the most amazing red and blue floral patterns. It reminded me of something out of a Jane Austen novel, except the ruffle around the neckline and bust gave it a modern twist.

When I saw this from afar, I wasn't TOO impressed, but as I saw it up closer I fell in deep passionate love. The material looks as if it would feel like heaven on your skin, and the charming little hand sewn flowers (made of multicoloured sequins) gave this understated dress such a lovely unique twist.

A simple button up blouse in one of my favourite colours (coral) and some beautiful silk pleated shorts. This combination looks like something that marched straight out of my wardrobe.

Cohen Et Sabine was, to be truthful, a designer I'd never heard of before. And now I feel like I've wasted months not knowing them! They bought gorgeous flowy feminine pieces, down the runway and these are just a few of the looks that I fell in love with. I loved the way they paired all these beautiful pieces with a chunky yet understated simple heel, that reminded me of those gladiator style sandals and gave each piece a tiny bit of a hard edge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I know everyone says this but I actually do read all of your comments, (and appreciate every single one) and if you ask any questions I'll try my very best to answer it. However I will not respond to any 'Follow Me' comments, and any comments that appear to be blatant spam will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...