Friday, March 18, 2011

S T R I P E Y D R E A M

This skirt is like something out of a dream, it can be long, it can be short it's like magic!
But seriously it's just perfect as an all year piece because the material is thin enough to wear in summer, and in winter just bang some tights underneath it and viola! A perfectly cozy winter outfit. AND to top it all off it has this wonderful black and white zig zag pattern that's just so fun!








Skirt; Lily Whyt. Military jacket; Jayjays. Boots; Ariat. Scarf; Thrifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

I know everyone says this but I actually do read all of your comments, (and appreciate every single one) and if you ask any questions I'll try my very best to answer it. However I will not respond to any 'Follow Me' comments, and any comments that appear to be blatant spam will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...