Thursday, March 24, 2011

P I C N I C











I feel the need to note that this hat is actually MINE!


The other day me and some of my friends went on a little picnic. We had so much fun, just bumming around eating copious amounts of cake and teeney tiny sandwhiches. We were visited by basically a SWARM of lorikeets and spent nearly an hour entertaining ourselves by feeding them.
All in all it was an incredibly, fun, childish, wicked day. Here are some of my favourite photos of the day, but there were literally HUNDREDS of shots.


There is something incredibly satisfying about doing something just for the sake of doing it. This picnic was the follow up of an intensely competitive game of bowling (in which I lost spectacularly). I can't imagine doing anything more fulfilling than what we did that day. I can't wait till I get back from Europe and I can do things like this with my friends again.

1 comment:

  1. EEE! You went to feed the birds! That looks like so much fun :)

    Loving your outfits so far <3

    ReplyDelete

I know everyone says this but I actually do read all of your comments, (and appreciate every single one) and if you ask any questions I'll try my very best to answer it. However I will not respond to any 'Follow Me' comments, and any comments that appear to be blatant spam will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...