Thursday, February 3, 2011

A sad day indeed...

Well today I am quite sad because Friday was meant to be the day when everything was going to be availble in the store. Unfortunately my camera is currently out of action. Which means I have no photos and thus no way of putting everything up. I was quite disappointed but not to worry, I am picking my camera up from the camera doctor tomorrow morning, photos will be taken quick smart and all stock will be available for viewing/purchasing Saturday evening/Sunday morning.


So for now you'll have to be content with some shots from Annie Leibovitz's 'Alice In Wonderland' themed shoot for Vogue. These pictures and the all the gorgeous dresses give me tingles up and down :)








If those didn't inspire you to chase rabbits and take up croquet then nothing in this wide world will

No comments:

Post a Comment

I know everyone says this but I actually do read all of your comments, (and appreciate every single one) and if you ask any questions I'll try my very best to answer it. However I will not respond to any 'Follow Me' comments, and any comments that appear to be blatant spam will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...