Friday, March 9, 2012

T R A N Q U I L.

Top and blouse; Vintage. Shorts; Topshop. Shoes; Unknown

Here are the last four photos from my perfect afternoon spent lazing by a river. I know I don't normally post two lots of the same outfit but I had such a hard time narrowing down my favourites so I had no choice, plus with all this rain I haven't actually had the chance to shoot something new. As you can tell I had a little bit of fun with some black and white shots, I think it was just so perfect for the mood of the shoot! We do get some very nice weather down here but this day was perfection lovely and warm and gorgeous golden light right as the sun went down. What more could you ask for?

So, I'm off to Melbourne tomorrow to kick start my LMFF adventures and I'd love to know what you guys want to see/read about while I'm there. Do you want to see all the shows, street style snaps, travel pics or just outfit photos? I promise there will be tonnes of photos, you'll all be so sick of me by the end of the week.

6 comments:

  1. Love the kimono jacket! Paired gorgeously with the mustard heels babe!

    Have fun at LMFF. Looking forward to the updates :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAVE FUN IN MELBOURNE! I love it so much when i last visited. Im sure ur camera'll be loaded with beautiful photos.
    I love the Vintage printed coat you're wearing. Its so fashionable now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that jacket so much! Beautiful photos as well very unique location :) Looking forward to seeing lots of different pics from LMFF! :)


    AwayFromTheBlue.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. thx for your nice comment on my blog..

    very nice outfit..I love the blouse..:)

    I hope you like my blog and maybe you gonna be my next follower... If you want:)

    Wish you a nice weekend

    ReplyDelete

I know everyone says this but I actually do read all of your comments, (and appreciate every single one) and if you ask any questions I'll try my very best to answer it. However I will not respond to any 'Follow Me' comments, and any comments that appear to be blatant spam will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...