Thursday, January 12, 2012

S O R B E T

Blouse by Dress Up from Alice Euphemia. Pants; Vintage. Shoes; Unknown.


 I never used to be a big colour lover, I stuck to mostly neutrals and then snuck in some pops of colour with bags and jewellery. But lately I've found myself embracing colour more than ever, most recently with the addition this 'Dress Up by Stephanie Downey' blouse. I picked it up from Alice Euphemia in Melbourne and the amount of 'smitten' I feel for it truly knows no bounds. I still can't believe how perfect the colour is and the fact that it's named 'papaya' only makes me love it that little bit more. So when I found these amazing mint green vintage pants I instantly knew it was a match made in heaven, honestly these are by far the funnest pants I've ever owned. They're like palazzo pants, but they also have a weird quadruple slit skirt overlay. In one single item of clothing you're incorporating about five of this seasons trends, multi-tasking at it's very best. Needless to say Dress Up is probably my new favourite Australian brand, the SS collection is filled with colour, soft fabrics and amazing prints, seriously what more could you possibly want?

19 comments:

  1. love your wide leg pants!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a beautiful look, i´m obsessed with sorbet colours too! and oh i really love the scenery of your pictures, they look like from a magazin shoot!
    love and kiss,mary
    http://maryloucinnamon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looove that color combination. Lovely look. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great top! That color is beautiful! Looks so nice and warm where you are!

    ~Meghan

    voila-meghan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the color of the blouse, it's a beautiful peach color.

    xo
    http://www.fashionkats.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, I love those palazzo pants/ skirt!


    Belated happy new year and thanks for the comment!
    XXASAB
    New post Camel meets fox

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful look!! love the photos!!
    thnx for stopping by & leaving me a comment
    http://imjustmefashionblog.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice outfit, I like your shoes!!

    http://www.martasfashiondiary.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks for the lovely comment you left on my blog!! loving this look, so suits you and a great colour combination.
    Aimee
    www.new-yorkdoll.blogpot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. How gorgeous! I love white and pastel mixes . . .

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the combination you did! this shirt is really great. Would you like to follow each other???

    have a nice weekend, Elen. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. loving the mix of colours, and those pants are fabb!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so gorgeous, love the pants!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am very much looking forward to seeing your Melbourne photos... if any?! Hope you had a great time and picked up more amazing finds!

    x Lauren
    youronlyblackswan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look very elegant; love your shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look so beautiful!
    Following! follow me back?
    Greetings from Colombia
    Ale

    ReplyDelete
  17. You have a amazing blog take a look at my blog if you want! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I absolutely love the scenery as well as your outfit. Very fresh and original.

    ReplyDelete

I know everyone says this but I actually do read all of your comments, (and appreciate every single one) and if you ask any questions I'll try my very best to answer it. However I will not respond to any 'Follow Me' comments, and any comments that appear to be blatant spam will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...