Friday, January 6, 2012

L I F E. S O. F A R


Like I said, next post I'll be in Melbourne somewhere! Right now I'm holed up in a little house out the back of Melbourne, watching Sex and the City and feeling my face get hotter and hotter from sunburn. I've been having so much fun in Melbourne roaming the streets, shopping up a storm and dining on the best food that Melbourne has to offer (which by the way happens to be the Auction Room on Errol Street). I just thought I'd share a few pictures from my trip so far and let you know that I'm alive and well and having a fantastic time! This is Laura reporting from Melbourne, over and out.

11 comments:

  1. Hope you are having a blast in Melbourne!
    So wish I was there - be sure to check out Topshop for me!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Missing you!
    Sounds like you're having a wonderful time.
    Don't forget to check out Brunetti's on Lygon Street for amazing desserts after some hearty Italian :)
    I send Aprilia - let us know if Topshop is any good.

    Mel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute photos, love them!

    Hope you had a wonderful new year my dear ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pics! Sounds like you're doing well!! :) Wish I was somewhere warmer. From Brooklyn with love ~jen

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the pictures!! enjoy in Melbourne ;)
    xx

    http://thegoldenpaillettes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE Melbourne! It's pastry and cafe heaven!
    Ahka Vintage Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. So lucky! Have fun in Melbourne, can't wait to see pics :)

    xo Cee Cee
    @Ceecee's Inspirations Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. That coffee looks amazing! You have such a lovely blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are cute photos! Nice post!

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: http://www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: http://www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. i like the giraffe pic! love your lay out btw :)

    ReplyDelete

I know everyone says this but I actually do read all of your comments, (and appreciate every single one) and if you ask any questions I'll try my very best to answer it. However I will not respond to any 'Follow Me' comments, and any comments that appear to be blatant spam will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...