Tuesday, October 11, 2011

C R O P P E D

Crop top by MinkPink from Market HQ. Palazzo pants by Dotti. Ring from Etsy. Flats unknown

I am the sort of person that is slightly obsessive about clothes. Once I see someone wearing something and looking amazing in it, I am instantly mentally going through my cupboard thinking of ways I can take this style and make it my own. So a while back when I saw one of my favourite bloggers sporting a wine red maxi skirt paired with a drool inducing linen crop top -coughShineByThreecough- I instantly began frantically searching for one of my own. And although not exactly the same, because let's face it if it were exactly the same it would be boring, this equally wonderful crop top comes from the same happy little crop family, Mink Pink!

I am in love with the soft as silk fabric, the stripes and the cute as a button (pun intended) back. I can't wait for the weather to warm up just a shade more so I can live in this top and let my belly button bask in all its wonderful freedom. Speaking of belly, I am very proud to announce that I have started exercising. I, who had previously sworn off all forms of movement that aren't completely necessary, has started going for runs everyday! I say bring on summer because come December I am going to be a lean, mean, muscle machine.

30 comments:

  1. Im falling inlove with your pants :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow those pants look so cool!
    you rock it well.
    I'm not sure how I will look with them on =[

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like the colour combination. nice cropped top. thanks for dropping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would never be able to pull this look of. You on the other hand do pull it off and look good effortlessly. Cheers love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. black white photo is so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love these pants! i remember the shinebythree look you are talking about :)


    vestigialwings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your pants! Especially their color with the neutral-y striped shirt! and i should really start exercising too...

    cheers,
    --Megan//The Martian Tide

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the colors and the pants!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these colours together. Such a great combination! And I love the first photo - it looks like you're flying xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. YOu look like a ballerina! Very pretty!

    xx
    Luciana
    http://lucelove4fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cool pants! Love the colour. :)

    originalnumber.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the color of the palazzo pants, and how flowy they look on your pictures!
    Thank you so much for commenting on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for your comment on my blog!
    You have a really nice blog;).

    xx Laura
    http://thenewgirlintown-lauraa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the colours! :)
    Sara xoxo
    sparkle-bomb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. those pants rock! They really pop in the purple!

    Olivia :) x
    Wait Until The Sunset

    ReplyDelete
  16. Those trousers are amazing and look so comfy! x

    ReplyDelete
  17. We really love your shots! They are remarkably amazing! The angles and poses are creatively wonderful! The outfit is gorgeous! We love it very much!

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!

    SHOP: www.saboskirt.com

    BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Those trousers are incredible! Very jealous!
    www.styleisalwaysfashionable.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I really like the sheer pant/skirt look but there's no way I'm brave enough to try it! You look fab however.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh my lord! the pants! they're stunning!!
    http://spliffedcookies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a good outfit! Thank you so so much for commenting on my blog! means a lot

    Sophie ox

    ReplyDelete
  22. I couldnt wear this - but I love the look

    http://karina028.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Really love the pants!

    Kaye
    Fashion Blogger
    http://thestyleflux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love these shots, especially the first jumping one! And you've also reminded me of my old, sheer black palazzo pants which I cannot find in my wardrobe ...

    Thank you for your comments on my blog.

    http://thefoolishaesthete.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. love these pants! These pics make you look like a dancer! Love how they flow. Ahhhhhh.

    Heather from lifeofapasseri.com

    ReplyDelete

I know everyone says this but I actually do read all of your comments, (and appreciate every single one) and if you ask any questions I'll try my very best to answer it. However I will not respond to any 'Follow Me' comments, and any comments that appear to be blatant spam will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...