Tuesday, July 5, 2011

U M B R E L L A

Jacket and Shirt; Jay Jays. Trousers; Vintage. Necklace; Only Embry

I found these trousers in a thrift store the other day and was immediately smitten with the multi-coloured umbrella print. I mean who doesn't love a good umbrella or two! Not only is it the most adorable print but they're nice and thick as well so they ward off the chills when the temperatures plunge, which they have been! 
I'm not going to lie, this moody weather has got me on my toes when I get dressed of a morning! Do I need to prepare for sun, or are gale force winds going to suddenly descend and blow us all the Kingdom Come? I snapped these photos super quick this afternoon after I got home from a day of shopping with a friend, and when I say quickly I mean very quickly. What you can't see in these pictures is the fact that it's about 13 degrees and blowing an absolute GALE! So I shot about 6 pictures, hoped they turned out alright and dashed back inside as quick as my little booties would carry me! If this wind continues I think it's safe to say that I'm staying indoors tomorrow and catching up on emails!

Just another quick note, we've got a tumblr account! So if you want some little extra tidbits that you don't hesitate to go forth and follow. Clickity Click Click!

10 comments:

  1. I REALLY LOVES YOUR LONG PANTS

    allysachais,blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The trousers are too cute!! Those little umbrellas are really adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pattern on the pants :)

    ~Pau
    www.lilbitsofchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks girls, they were such a good find. So glad I snapped them up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is the most adorable print! Great vintage find. Oh, Christine from the blog Heart Made passed the Best Blog Award on to me and I got to choose 15 other bloggers to pass it on to. You were one of them hun. Check it out on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have such a unique look and style, keep rocking it! I love your cute header drawing too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! Very nice blog!!! I voted on your foto and I'm following you! I would be happy if you follow me on www.creativemari.com and like my fan page on facebook www.facebook.com/CreativeMari
    Let's keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Maycie, thankyou so much dear. I'm actually jam packed for blog posts at the moment, but if I get a spare slot I'll put it in, but I'm really flattered ;)

    @Rach Thankyou so much! I actually drew it myself and then converted it to digital form :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great blog, and love the pants:)

    ReplyDelete

I know everyone says this but I actually do read all of your comments, (and appreciate every single one) and if you ask any questions I'll try my very best to answer it. However I will not respond to any 'Follow Me' comments, and any comments that appear to be blatant spam will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...