Friday, April 15, 2011

L O N D O N L I F E











Thanks London.
Thanks for our cancelled hotel room, our cancelled rental car, buying internet only to have it not work, being hassled out of a restaurant with food still on our plate and nearly getting food poisoning from the slew of inedible food and beverages we were served. Thanks for that London, we really appreciate it.

But seriously on a positive note; Topshop and squirrels. What more could you possibly ask for? In comparison to the other cities I've been to, London wasn't my favourite. Brick Lane Market was closed when we were there and the weather was pretty lousy, so unfortunately I didn't get to experience the London that I'd been expecting. But all in all still a great experience that I was super blessed to have. And I don't want you to all think I'm ungrateful because of my whining, it was simply something I needed to get off my chest!

To be completely honest this whole trip has been a bit of a dream. Never in my right mind would I think my parents would spoil me so much and give me the funds that would allow me to go on this once in a lifetime trip. Unfortunately this probably means a lifetime of servitude...but oh well, can't have everything right?


These are only just the beginning of the gargantuan amount of photos we took, or more specifically, had taken of me. I'll show them to you all bit by bit, I wouldn't want to over saturate you all with photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I know everyone says this but I actually do read all of your comments, (and appreciate every single one) and if you ask any questions I'll try my very best to answer it. However I will not respond to any 'Follow Me' comments, and any comments that appear to be blatant spam will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...