Friday, April 22, 2011

I N S T A G R A M






My cat Smokey, out the train window in Austria, the Chinese lanterns in my room some scones at a tea party I hosted, some cool fish at a petshop, some converse sneakers.

These six photos are just six examples of why 'Instagram' makes the world just slightly better!
You can take boring photos from your iPhone and make them instantly polaroid perfection!

I love posting little snippets of my life, and this app is just a way of making them slightly more interesting! Everyone should download it, it's free!

1 comment:

  1. I love instagram :) your pictures look great, too!
    Fantastic blog!
    ~ Lorna

    www.lornalooksback.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I know everyone says this but I actually do read all of your comments, (and appreciate every single one) and if you ask any questions I'll try my very best to answer it. However I will not respond to any 'Follow Me' comments, and any comments that appear to be blatant spam will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...