Wednesday, April 13, 2011

B L A C K M A G I C





Dress; Mink Pink. Shoes; Unknown Brand. Necklace; Cotton On. Socks; Rubi. Sunglasses; Rayband

You know those clothes where you walk into the shop and you see it on the shelf and everything sort of drops away? That was how I felt about this dress when I saw it, it's velvet, it's long sleeved and it fits like a glove. This dress always makes me think of something that Sarah Jessica Parkers character from 'Hocus Pocus' would wear. You would not believe the stares you get in Germany when your dad is lying on the ground trying to take photos of your shoes.

I went to Topshop for the first time the other day and got some really great staples that I've been needing for my wardrobe for yonks! I can't wait to get home and shoot them so you can see them all!

2 comments:

  1. Yes! Love the velvet :)

    x K
    http://modernlegacy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lived in Muenchen for 5 months 2 years ago so it's so strange fo me to see these pics. Very nice photos and your dress is so pretty!
    Ciao,
    June

    ReplyDelete

I know everyone says this but I actually do read all of your comments, (and appreciate every single one) and if you ask any questions I'll try my very best to answer it. However I will not respond to any 'Follow Me' comments, and any comments that appear to be blatant spam will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...