Saturday, February 26, 2011

Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens...

I haven't done a text only post that actually has substance in it for a while.
So, why not introduce myself a little better?
Here are ten things I think you should/enojy/like/hate etc etc

1. I am secretely (well not even secretley) I AM a huge nerd. I like comic books, I frequentely argue about which superheroes are the best (Batman is by the way) and while I might not be a fanatic I LOVE Star Wars

2. Despite the fact that I love dressing myself and I love clothes, I sometimes think 'fashion' in itself is stupid. Yes it's a multi BILLION dollar industry, but there is so much more to life than fashion. Get outside, take your Jimmy Choo's off and feel the grass between your toes, Pretty Woman style :)

3. I have a weird habit of naming all my jewellery.

4. The first time I read a magazine I flick through it and hardly read any of it. Any time I read it after that initial first time, I ALWAYS start reading from the last page...

5. I have always wanted to own a small fluffly white (male) dog called Pickles and a ferret called Toucan.

6. I dislike Miley Cyrus with a passion, but I am such a sucker for watching Hannah Montanna

7. Some people might be shoe collectors or ring collectors. I am an EVERYTHING collector, when it comes to clothes and accessories I can't do minimal...I have a large collection of the following items:

  • Plastic beads
  • Necklaces
  • Rings
  • Perfume
  • Bags
  • Hats
  • Scarves
  • Shoes
  • Dresses
  • Sunglasses
I was actually really tempted to include a count for each item but I really can't be bothered to get up right now. I have a killer headache...

8. I have dreams about living (for a year or more) in the following cities:

  • Sydney
  • Melbourne
  • London
  • Tokyo
  • Paris
  • New York
  • San Fransisco


9. I think racism is the highest form of stupidity/ignorance/being a dick in general.

10. If you've taken the time to read all the way down to here than I'll let you in on a secret. I am actually a highly classified experiement from the FBI, I am an alien sent from the planet Trafalaustrasia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I know everyone says this but I actually do read all of your comments, (and appreciate every single one) and if you ask any questions I'll try my very best to answer it. However I will not respond to any 'Follow Me' comments, and any comments that appear to be blatant spam will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...