Sunday, February 6, 2011

A day well spent...

Ok. Well today has so far been quite productive. I woke up to find my mother spirited away to work and I had no clue what time she would be home. So I got myself dressed and drove into town (outfit pics coming soon). I made an attempt to garner more items for the shop with not a huge amount of success. I am yet to find anymore nice dresses yet.

But! What did come out of this trip are some seriously good photos which I shall post ASAP and some essentials I needed for the store i.e some more coathangers and a clothes rack.

So now I am at home by myself struggling with a screw driver as I attempt to set this metal monstrosity up by myself....it's not looking good so far.

If you're reading don't forget to visit us at Facebook or Twitter (WITVintage) ANNNNDDD of course don't forget to visit the shop! Link is on the sidebar or just click here.

So in leiu of me being unprepared and not having photos for you YET. Here are some more Annie.L Vogue shots for you. I think they're pretty killer :)







No comments:

Post a Comment

I know everyone says this but I actually do read all of your comments, (and appreciate every single one) and if you ask any questions I'll try my very best to answer it. However I will not respond to any 'Follow Me' comments, and any comments that appear to be blatant spam will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...